Although they are often neglected, crawl spaces are a very important part of your house. Any responsible homeowner should know the ins-and-outs of their crawl space, and how it affects their day to day lives. Neglected crawl spaces can have a negative impact, and can affect:
- Energy efficiency
In severe cases, a poorly maintained crawl space can result in the development of mold and animal infestations, which can in turn compromise your house’s structural integrity.
This comprehensive guide includes explanations on:
- What is your crawl space and how it affects your house
- How to inspect your crawl space
- Easy DIY cleaning methods
- How to regulate crawl space humidity
- The importance of vapor barriers
- Identifying the need for new insulation
If you are interested in learning more or hiring professional crawl space cleaning services, contact Clean Crawls or fill out our online contact form.