Lower Your Energy Costs
Let your utility company pick up the tab!
Did you know that you could qualify for rebates from your utility company by making Energy Efficient improvements to your home?
Adding insulation to your home will not only reduce your home heating costs, but also enable you to receive money back on your investments, making it easier to afford these improvements.
As a preferred contractor, we work directly with the utility companies in your area, including Puget Sound Energy, Snohomish County PUD, Cascade Natural Gas, and Tacoma Power. Clean Crawls offers free quotes to not only help you identify the issues in your crawlspace or attic, but to determine the rebates you may qualify for. We’ll find the best utility rebate programs for you, and handle the administrative processing of the rebate you choose.
Utility Rebate Programs
Puget Sound Energy Rebate Program
Single Family Homes
- Floor Insulation* (R-11 to R-30): 50% of the cost, up to $200
- Attic Insulation* (R-11 to R-49): 50% of the cost, up to $600
- Wall Insulation* (R-0 to R-13): 50% of the cost, up to $400
- Duct Insulation & Sealing* (R-0 to R-11): 50% of the cost, up to $300
- Whole House Air Sealing* 50% of the cost, up to $350
- Performance-tested duct sealing** 50% of the cost, up to $300
*Home must be built before 1990.
**Pre-1990 restriction does not apply. Excludes homes built under the 2009 Washington State Energy Code, ENERGY STAR new homes program, LEED for homes.
Multi-Family Housing Electric Heat
- Attic, Floor & Wall Insulation: $0.75 per sq. ft.
Multi-Family Housing Gas Heat
- Attic Insulation: $0.75 per sq. ft.
Snohomish County Pud Rebate Program
- Floor Insulation @ $0.50 per sq. ft.
- Attic Insulation @ $0.50 per sq. ft.
- Wall Insulation @ $0.50 per sq. ft.
- Duct Sealing & Insulation @ $5.00 per linear foot up to $450
Cascade Natural Gas Energy Rebate Program
- Floors, up to $0.30 per sq. ft.
- Walls, up to $0.35 per sq. ft.
- Ceilings and Attics, up to $0.30 per sq. ft.
- Whole House Air Sealing, $100 rebate
Tacoma Power Rebate Program
- Home Insulation & Weatherization, up to $3,450 for electrically heated homes built prior to 1988
- Schedule a Home Energy Assessment with Energy Performance Score (EPS), and Re-Power’s certified EPS Auditors will take $200 off the regular price. The cost for the service varies depending on the size of your home. Can be used in addition to a free HomePrint assessment and other Puget Sound Energy or Cascade Natural Gas incentives.
We can also work directly with manufacturers of insulation and other materials to provide good deals to our customers. When manufacturer rebates become available, Clean Crawls can help you determine the rebates you may qualify for. We’ll find the best manufacturer rebate programs for you, and handle the administrative processing of the rebate you choose.