Many homeowners give little thought to household mold. If mold is ever thought about, it’s the fuzzy green stuff growing on last week’s sandwich bread.
Unfortunately, overlooking the possibility of mold growing inside the home often leads to the consequences of mold growing freely, including:
- Poor air quality
- Allergic reactions
- Expensive home damage
Because of this, it is vital that homeowners understand how to protect their homes from this unwelcome and toxic guest.
It’s easy to assume that your home would never be affected, but it’s not worth the risk. As clearly put in the eBook, “Without properly cleaning out mold, especially in crawl space areas, home occupants can suffer from poor air quality indefinitely.”