As our Weatherization Sales Rep, you’ll be providing quotes to homeowners on crawl space and attic insulation & cleanout services as well as air sealing, duct sealing and more.
As the ‘face’ of the company, it’s critical that you’re able to be professional and courteous to customers at all times, convey an air of reliability and integrity, and have a strong desire to help homeowners improve their comfort and safety while reducing their energy bills.
In your role as a Customer Service/Sales Rep, you’ll be inspecting (sometimes very tight) entire crawl spaces and attics on a daily basis, providing quotes to homeowners and selling work.
While you’re ‘on the road’ going from house to house, you’ll need to balance emails and phone calls on the go and use a portable computer, printer and scanner to provide quotes and communicate with the office.
For this position we require:
- Three years of proven sales experience
- Good driving record
- Be a reliable, on-time person with integrity
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to network extensively, making contacts in related industries
- Ability to be professional, respectful and polite with customers at all times
- Willing to undergo a criminal background check
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in the weatherization industry
- Experience in the construction industry
- BPI and/or PTCS Certification
After an initial training period, your pay is based on commission plus bonuses. Average annual commissions are upwards of $100,000.00.
If you’d like to join us, fill out our online application. If it looks like you’d be a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.