Clean Crawls is Hiring!
We are the Northwest’s leading crawlspace and weatherization company, and we’re looking for quality people to join our team!
Our guiding principle is ‘Excellence in Serving People’, and our mission is ‘to deliver superior, healthy and clean environments that provide comfort and peace of mind, while creating extraordinary relationships with our clients and one another’.
We take our mission seriously, and it shows in the feedback we get from our customers, and in our reputation on Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau, and elsewhere.
We’re looking for people who want to work hard, deliver top-notch customer service and be rewarded for their efforts.
We offer great benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Profit-sharing 401(k) plan
Currently, we’re hiring:
The heart and soul of our company is our Crew. They’re the folks that are out at homes across the Puget Sound cleaning out crawlspaces and attics, replacing insulation, sealing ducts and improving air quality and environments for homeowners every day.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll be doing as one of our Crew:
- Riding out to a job site (house) with another crewman and a Crew Lead.
- Putting on coveralls and a mask, and diving under houses into the crawlspace or going up into the attic.
- Cleaning out anything and everything you find there, from debris to torn vapor barriers to rodent feces, etc.
- Ripping out damaged insulation and installing new insulation.
- Air sealing ducts and sealing other areas around the house.
Make no mistake, this is HARD WORK. Hours can be long. Conditions are dirty. You’ll be working in confined spaces. You’ll be crawling around dealing with spiders, rats, rat feces, rat carcasses, smelly, dirty insulation and much more.
To compensate, we provide better-than-average pay: salary for our crew ranges from $35,000 – $60,000 per year, depending on experience, work ethic and attitude.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Clean driving record
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check
- Proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Reliable, on-time attendance
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be courteous, respectful and polite with customers at all times
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in the industry
- PTCS and/or BPI Certification
If you’d like to become part of our crew, please email your resume to email@example.com.
As our Weatherization Sales Rep, you’ll be providing quotes to homeowners on crawl space and attic insulation & cleanout services as well as air sealing, duct sealing and more.
As the ‘face’ of the company, it’s critical that you’re able to be professional and courteous to customers at all times, convey an air of reliability and integrity, and have a strong desire to help homeowners improve their comfort and safety while reducing their energy bills.
In your role as a Customer Service/Sales Rep, you’ll be inspecting (sometimes very tight) entire crawl spaces and attics on a daily basis, providing quotes to homeowners and selling work.
While you’re ‘on the road’ going from house to house, you’ll need to balance emails and phone calls on the go and use a portable computer, printer and scanner to provide quotes and communicate with the office.
For this position we require:
- Three years of proven sales experience
- Good driving record
- Be a reliable, on-time person with integrity
- Have a positive attitude
- Ability and willingness to network extensively, making contacts in related industries
- Ability to be professional, respectful and polite with customers at all times
- Willing to undergo a criminal background check
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in the weatherization industry
- Experience in the construction industry
- BPI and/or PTCS Certification
After an initial training period, your pay is based on commission plus bonuses. Average annual commissions are upwards of $100,000.00.
If you’d like to join us, fill out our online application. If it looks like you’d be a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch.
Temporary – could become permanent:
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 5:00pm to Start May, 1, 2012 for 6 months, plus…
- Must have excellent phone etiquette (2 years or more customer service experience a plus).
- Must be a team player, detail oriented and have superior multitasking skills.
- Position will require ability to answer incoming calls & direct accordingly.
- May be assisting others in several areas within company.
- Knowledge & Experience Relative to the Insulation/Weatherization Industry a Plus
- Bi-Lingual, Spanish Speaking a Plus
- Hourly Pay DOE
- No criminal history
- Please email resumes in response to this ad
- We will be contacting those that qualify to set up an interview date once the review process has been
If you’d like to become part of our team, fill out an application form at: http://www.cleancrawl.com/about/jobs_at_clean_crawls/application_for_office_receptionist. If it looks like you’d be a good fit for the position, we’ll be in touch!